Saturday, August 13, 2016

Retropan 320: Soft, Modern Vintage Portraiture

Retropan 320: Soft, Modern Vintage Portraiture
While being at odds with itself, the title is the best way to describe Retropan 320 Soft, the film Foma released in 2015. Being an avid film photographer, I was very pleased to introduced Retropan when dropping of some film of for developing. I use Blanco Negro to hand develop my film, and while more expensive than lab processing of film, the owner, Christopher Reid, is one of the unsung heroes, who quietly promotes the film cause. It was his recommendation that lead me to try Retropan, and armed with a couple of rolls, I decided to see just how good the film really was for portrait photography.
Retropan 320: Soft, Modern Vintage Portraiture posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment