Sunday, August 14, 2016

Ivan Tsupka: Embracing Experimentation in Portrait Photography

Ivan Tsupka: Embracing Experimentation in Portrait Photography
It's always important that every photographer working for taxable income also does lots of personal work--as is the case with many getting new gigs from their creative side work. "In 2009, I quite accidentally shot my first fashion campaign for designer Olga Gromova, which at the time I worked as a director." says Ivan Tsupka, a Ukrainian fashion and advertising photographer whose Construction series . "And gradually began to more and more work in the field of fashion photography. In the last two years I my work is mostly fashion photography related." Part of this is due to his creative art project--which he describes as being very experimental.
Ivan Tsupka: Embracing Experimentation in Portrait Photography posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment