Monday, August 29, 2016

Enlightened Captures: A Photographic Reflection of Self

Enlightened Captures: A Photographic Reflection of Self
I consider myself a generalist. My interest tend change with my surroundings, though lately I’ve been leaning more towards street and portrait photography. I sustain a few paid gigs a month, I wouldn’t consider myself a professional just yet. My lack of a specialty comes from my desire to explore the art of photography in its entirety. I was introduced to the art form through street photography, then quickly developed a passion for landscape photography and most recently portraiture. Regardless of the subject matter, my approach to crafting a photograph remains fairly consistent. I take a slow and measured approach. I take the time to define and contextualize what my subject is and what type of feelings I want to elicit in my photo. Once I have that idea, I allow myself the freedom to experiment and allow my imagination take over.
Enlightened Captures: A Photographic Reflection of Self posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment