Wednesday, October 30, 2019

First Impressions: DJI Mavic Mini (The Drone for Everyone)

The DJI Mavic Mini is a super small drone, and it could honestly be the one that really gets over some of my personal issues with drone photography. As a city dweller, working with drones has always been a bit of a scary thing because of the designated zones. As the EIC of a website, I also need to be careful to ensure that we're always following the laws. This is a mentality that I embed deep within the entire staff here. So for me, the DJI Mavic Mini is something very refreshing. Though we're familiar with options from Parrot and others, the DJI Mavic Mini is packing in just enough of the technology that we love within the small size. And to be clear about how small it is, the DJI Mavic Mini fit into my skinny jeans. Moreso than any other drone release, I'm incredibly excited about the DJI Mavic Mini.
First Impressions: DJI Mavic Mini (The Drone for Everyone) posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment