Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Night Owls: A Colorful Analog Photo Project on Old School Cars

Night Owls: A Colorful Analog Photo Project on Old School Cars
I am currently working my way towards my MFA in Photography. The first year was spent trying to figure out a sense of direction for my thesis work, and it was a stressful time, enlightening, but stressful. I touched on all of these different facets of my life, but nothing quite clicked. Night Owl slowly surfaced out of all these explorations. In all of these little projects I began to pull out photographs that seemed to be part of an overarching series, and when I finally made that connection,, that’s when Night Owl was born.
Night Owls: A Colorful Analog Photo Project on Old School Cars posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment