Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Awesome Comparison: Bokeh Shootout between Leica, Canon, and Nikon 50-58mm Primes

Awesome Comparison: Bokeh Shootout between Leica, Canon, and Nikon 50-58mm Primes
In retrospect, I really should have conducted this comparison on another day, given that I had been awake that day since 3:00AM Hong Kong Standard Time, and was conducting this shootout after work from 7:00PM-9:00PM. Something was going to give, and in this case, it was a Nikon 50mm f/1.2 that I had I accidentally replaced with a Nikon 58mm f/1.2 Noct-Nikkor - essentially repeating the result of the Noct-Nikkor lens. Hey, you can't blame me. Those AIs Nikon lenses all look the same, especially when you're sleep deprived. Needless to say, I will do a second day of shooting.
Awesome Comparison: Bokeh Shootout between Leica, Canon, and Nikon 50-58mm Primes posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment