Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Approach: How to Do Bath Tub Shoots with Models (NSFW)

For years the bathtub shoot has been a fantastical and magical idea for many photographers. Those of us who draw our ideas from cinema, the bathtub can come from lots of 90s movies including those like American Beauty. Then there were those of Marilyn Monroe amongst others. Doing these shoots of course requires planning, ideas, work, and figuring out things like spaces available. To me, these style of shoots are mostly a result of my restless mind and my endless urge to create something and improve my portraiture skills. Like a fine art series or a short-term project but without an artist's statement or intention. Most of these style of shoots are a collaboration between models, stylists, and myself so everyone has something to add to the shoot.
The Approach: How to Do Bath Tub Shoots with Models (NSFW) posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment