Sunday, December 17, 2017

Opinion: I Dream of a True Fujifilm Workhorse Camera; And We’re Close

When I say the term "True Fujifilm workhorse camera" please do note that when it comes to still images that Fujifilm is there. With the Fujifilm GFX 50s, X Pro 2, and the X-T2 photographers can shoot to their heart's content and get great images no matter what. In the case of the Fujifilm GFX 50S though, I really wish that programs like Capture One would support the RAW files; but that isn't happening unfortunately. However, photographers are still able to create and shoot great images; plus they can do it in inclement weather conditions and still have their camera work just perfectly fine. Don't believe me? I've done it!
Opinion: I Dream of a True Fujifilm Workhorse Camera; And We’re Close posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment