Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Review: Panasonic S1R (The DSLR Shooter’s Mirrorless Camera)

When the Panasonic S1R was announced last year, I was very excited about the fact that a company was creating a real professional competitor to Sony. But then I held it in my hand and grew concerned about its size. It's big--and that's the antithesis of what mirrorless cameras are supposed to be. When the time came around for me to test the camera, I realized that the Panasonic S1R reminds me of a world that I left behind years ago: the DSLR world. This camera is designed to get those who love big, beefy DSLRs over to mirrorless. It's less designed for the Leica M style users that I relate to much more. What you're getting from the Panasonic S1R though is some very good performance from the system. But I'm not quite sure that it's justified by the size.
Review: Panasonic S1R (The DSLR Shooter’s Mirrorless Camera) posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment