Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I’m a Street Photographer and Gave Being an Instagram Boyfriend a Shot

People travel all over the world to visit cool destinations. While in previous eras people were more than happy to get some snaps on a disposable camera, today holiday goers take their photography very seriously. Social influencers are now a thing and the everyday person is cashing in. That’s why you will often see the fashionable, beautiful girlfriend review her iPhone and promptly tell her boyfriend to “take the photo again!” I wanted to see what that would be like. Now I’d like to say that to become an Instagram boyfriend I met the woman of my dreams. We both fell in love and embarked on an amazing journey of emotional growth and development. The truth is we worked with a highly talented, professional model to build this piece. Katie Hodgson is a UK based model who was more than willing to be my muse for what turned out to be a grey, rainy day in London - shocker!
I’m a Street Photographer and Gave Being an Instagram Boyfriend a Shot posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment