Monday, April 29, 2019

How I Edit Photos in Capture One Pro and Affinity Photo

In this tutorial I show you my simple architectural photography workflow while editing an image in Capture One Pro and then doing the finish work in Affinity Photo - no Photoshop needed! Knowing how to edit your raw photos is an important step to delivering great photos to your clients. Adobe Photoshop may be considered the industry standard and go-to software for many creatives, but I have always had a hate/love/hate relationship with Photoshop and Lightroom over the years.  It’s often buggy, sluggish (no matter how maxed out my computer is), and never gives me the absolute image quality I know my cameras are capable of - and that I demand.
How I Edit Photos in Capture One Pro and Affinity Photo posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment