Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Field Report: Using the Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art Lens on the Sony a7r III

When I used to use DSLRs a whole lot, my Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art lens was my go to. To this day, I don't consider it to be the sharpest 35mm lens out there but I surely consider it to be the best. It has a great balance of sharpness, bokeh, color, and just an overall gorgeous look and rendition to the scenes that it shoots. I don't want to say that it looks like film; that would be absolutely foolish unless you know how to work with and develop medium format film into just the right way. But the reason why I missed it so much is that I've moved away from DSLRs for a number of reasons.
Field Report: Using the Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art Lens on the Sony a7r III posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment