Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Urban Movement: Keith Reid’s Wonderful Photos of Dancers in the Streets

The Urban Movement: Keith Reid’s Wonderful Photos of Dancers in the Streets
I have always been fascinated by photography and how it connects people with moments in time. I don’t just see a photograph, I see an emotion or an idea that compels the viewer to truly feel connected with the subject by telling a story. My photography has served many purposes for me: it has saved me from my own darkness; forced my hand at a confidence I didn’t know I had; connected me with amazing people I would have never met otherwise. Now I want to use photography as a platform to showcase the sacrifice, skill, dedication, and inspirational talent I get to see in my subjects every day. I shoot primarily in Micro Four Thirds with the Panasonic G85 and use 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 OIS, 25mm f1.7 G ASPH, and a 14mm f2.5 G.
The Urban Movement: Keith Reid’s Wonderful Photos of Dancers in the Streets posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment