Monday, June 26, 2017

Photography Contest Call: American Photographic Artists Awards 2017

Photography Contest Call: American Photographic Artists Awards 2017
Photo contests can be a great way to get visibility and recognition for your photography. The key, of course, is finding the contests that are worth your time, and more importantly your money. I always enter the PDN Photo Annual, the Communication Arts Photo Annual, The American Photography Annual, the Sony World Photo Awards and if I were not the APA National President, I would also enter the APA Awards. As president I can't enter, but several years ago I won the portrait category and found it to be tremendously beneficial.
Photography Contest Call: American Photographic Artists Awards 2017 posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment