Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Quick Tip: How to Choose the Right Shoes for Photowalking

Quick Tip: How to Choose the Right Shoes for Photowalking
You know the feeling if you're a photographer with some gear on you: you go about walking around for a while but then after some time you need a break. You have to refuel but most importantly, your feet hurt. That can sometimes be the biggest issue when it comes to photowalking. Everyone will tell you to wear comfortable shoes; but no one really goes into that any further. For me personally, sometimes my nicer shoes tend to be comfortable enough for most excursions I go on. However, that all depends on what gear I have with me.
Quick Tip: How to Choose the Right Shoes for Photowalking posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment