Friday, June 16, 2017

Ahmad Sultan: Northern Pakistan in Crispy Black and White

Ahmad Sultan: Northern Pakistan in Crispy Black and White
I got my first camera long before I knew what to do with it. It was nearly 20 years ago, and I used it to document mostly class trips and sports days in school. My first serious foray into the photography world was in freshman year of college. Looking back on that time, I realized somewhere along the way that I was photographing mostly buildings, and so I consciously started focusing on architectural photography. I stayed with this genre throughout college. I have now slowly come to the realization that photography’s role in the world is about more than the simple documentation of the structures that inhabit it. And so natural landscapes have also become a part of my photographic journey.
Ahmad Sultan: Northern Pakistan in Crispy Black and White posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment