Monday, May 22, 2017

Dan Grove: Photographic Perfection in the Reimagination of the Mundane

Dan Grove: Photographic Perfection in the Reimagination of the Mundane
My photography is all about reimagining the mundane - the bit of England I live in is reaaalllly dull so taking decent photos can be quite a challenge at times. I love to notice the things that other people might miss and I’m always looking to get the shot that makes people look twice or wonder how/where I’ve taken it. I tend to switch across a few different styles in my work - I either shoot bold and clean architectural stuff or gritty, documentary-style street work when I’m out and about. I’ve also spent some time in the studio at school as part of my A Level course.
Dan Grove: Photographic Perfection in the Reimagination of the Mundane posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment