Thursday, April 20, 2017

Women in Photography: Street Photographer Michelle Groskopf of Los Angeles

Women in Photography: Street Photographer Michelle Groskopf of Los Angeles
I grew up in Toronto Canada but moved to NYC to go to College. I spent most of my youth studying and working in Film and Television production, including teaching in a graduate department. As I got older NY changed and I changed. After 15 years I made the difficult decision to jump ship and move to LA. That’s when I shifted from moving images to still. Best decision I’ve ever made. LA is my muse. When I’m not photographing stories for magazines I’m in the street shooting. I always have to be shooting. It’s my outlet and main form of communicating with the world. I'm also a member of the Full Frontal Collective.
Women in Photography: Street Photographer Michelle Groskopf of Los Angeles posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment