Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review: Sony 85mm f1.8 FE (Sony E Mount, Full Frame)

Review: Sony 85mm f1.8 FE (Sony E Mount, Full Frame)
If you were to ask me about what my favorite lenses are for the Sony full frame E mount camera system, the Sony 85mm f1.8 FE would surely be up there in the top 5. It's compact, sharp, can focus quickly (emphasis on can), touts moisture and dust resistance, and overall delivers some of the most pleasing images I've gotten in a while. You see, I really LOVE 85mm lenses. They let me work closer to a subject while also being fairly intimate with them in a portrait setting. But then you consider just how great the image quality is with this lens, the fast aperture, and the small size and you've got yourself something really quite magical.
Review: Sony 85mm f1.8 FE (Sony E Mount, Full Frame) posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment