Thursday, April 13, 2017

Review: Lomography XPro Slide 200 Film (35mm Format)

Review: Lomography XPro Slide 200 Film (35mm Format)
To begin this review, I'm going to say flat out that Lomography XPro Slide 200 film has to hands down be the weirdest I've ever worked with--but it's been a pleasure and a very fulfilling learning experience in my own pursuits with bettering my own photography knowledge. to say that this wasn't a challenge is an extreme understatement. Within three rolls, I tried to "get it right." Pretty simple you'd think, right? Well, yeah--even I'd sit there and call me a dumbass. Except that Lomography XPro Slide 200 film isn't a conventional film at all.
Review: Lomography XPro Slide 200 Film (35mm Format) posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment