Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Jonathan Moore: Surreal and Creative Landscape Photography on Film

Jonathan Moore: Surreal and Creative Landscape Photography on Film
"I think I've been multi-talented in the arts for a long time and photography just stuck with me." says photographer Jonathan Moore in an email to the Phoblographer. "I grew up in a few small towns in Tennessee. After high school, I worked odd jobs and toured the southeast playing guitar in a hardcore band." Art stuck with and evolved with Jon quite a bit: from music into graphic design and then photography. Jon's photographs draw obvious inspiration from movies and you can see influences from Stranger Things and Lord of the Rings for sure.
Jonathan Moore: Surreal and Creative Landscape Photography on Film posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment