Monday, December 26, 2016

Spencer Lange: Converting a Voigtlander Bessa to Shoot Instax

Spencer Lange: Converting a Voigtlander Bessa to Shoot Instax
"I have sizeable collection of old folding camera that I don't ever use, and a lot of instax wide I was given by family members who though it would work in m SX-70." says photographer Spencer Lange in our emails previous to this interview. "Needless to say it doesn't, so I went about trying to find other ways to put the instax to use. I found the Belair instant back on Amazon, and the snap on section looked about the right size for a 6x9 folder, so I had to go around picking one to basically tear apart." That's how this whole Frankenstein project began.
Spencer Lange: Converting a Voigtlander Bessa to Shoot Instax posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment