Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Shooting Landscapes: Exploiting the Benefits of Medium Format

A lot of things need to come together for me to snap the shutter. The light needs to be right and the composition needs to be perfect. A lot of times this can mean a lot of waiting, moving closer to the subject, or a lens change before I feel like taking the photo. When I feel like the time is right, I take the shot. Sometimes the photo comes out the way I envisioned, but most of the time it doesn’t. That’s when more adjustments come into play and it’s that type of problem solving that makes photography so difficult. You can take hundreds of photos before you feel like you have the right shot. It’s a slow but rewarding process.
Shooting Landscapes: Exploiting the Benefits of Medium Format posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

1 comment: