Thursday, July 26, 2018

Did Yashica Just Tell Kickstarter Backers That They’ll Need to Pay More to Get Their Cameras?

The story of Yashica is one of an underdog that is trying and riding on the sympathies of many people; but they probably just made one of the biggest mistakes in Kickstarter history. The company told backers earlier this year that their cameras and the production was being delayed. The reason: they wanted to make a better product. Fair enough, I guess. So instead of May 2018, we were supposed to receive our cameras at the end of July--which is now. I switched my tonality to "we" because I personally am a backer, and to that end, I'm the source of this news. Today, we received the weirdest and perhaps most perplexing update ever.
Did Yashica Just Tell Kickstarter Backers That They’ll Need to Pay More to Get Their Cameras? posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment