Monday, May 28, 2018

Digital Rot: On the Long Term Value of Digital Photography and Modern Photography Gear

One of the reasons why I still hold onto my Canon 5D Mk II is because it's pretty much worthless for me to sell it at this point. I've done the same thing for my Sony a7 and Fujifilm X Pro 1--except that those are cameras that I use on a fairly regular basis. But for photographers who want to switch from one system to another, there are more problems than you'd think. In many cases it has determined why someone purchases one piece of equipment over and another, and yet what happens is that cameras, and not necessarily the accessories around them, get the most digital rot.
Digital Rot: On the Long Term Value of Digital Photography and Modern Photography Gear posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment