Thursday, December 14, 2017

Matt Lief Anderson’s Affinity for Travel and Landscape Photography

I'm Matt Lief Anderson, a music photographer based in Austin, Texas. I work mostly for Pitchfork and Vice and travel the world shooting bands on tour and music festivals. I like to shoot landscapes and travel photos when I'm not on assignment. I don't see myself tied to any specific photographic genre and mostly take inspiration from films. I love shooting portraits of musicians in studio and on location and I feel very lucky to make my living that way, but I also have a need to retreat to nature as much as possible. I have a deep connection with travel stemming from my time living and working as a teacher in Asia and Europe for several years as well as my day job of music photography which sends me to some incredible corners of the world.
Matt Lief Anderson’s Affinity for Travel and Landscape Photography posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment