Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Camera Bag Review: CRAVAR Rana 13 Messenger Bag

The CRAVAR Rana 13 is a bag that I really thought that I wasn't going to fall for due to my moving away from messenger bags for my back's sake; but CRAVAR got to my heart like a bad ex that woes you back into their web. In some ways, you know that it can be bad for you, but it works. It's what you need for the moment. The CRAVAR Rana 13 is a gorgeous leather messenger bag designed for the photographer. They're made of all leather and have weather resistance built in alongside a number of other of standard features for photographers. Specifically, it may appeal to mirrorless camera owners a bit more considering that it can surely hold a lot of gear and it can double as a daily work bag.
Camera Bag Review: CRAVAR Rana 13 Messenger Bag posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. It does look like it's made from high quality leather. Looks sleek and professional. Perfect indeed for daily use cause of its compact build. I'm currently looking for reviews of camera bags and that's what brought me here. Good post.

    ReplyDelete