Friday, August 11, 2017

The ReEdit: Culling Down 83 Images to 14 Good Ones In Adobe Lightroom

The ReEdit: Culling Down 83 Images to 14 Good Ones In Adobe Lightroom
One of the biggest problems that a lot of photographers have is the culling and editing process--but it's pretty simple to do in Adobe Lightroom. One of the biggest things that I tell people is to become vulnerable to their own photos. So in this episode of the ReEdit, I take around a half hour to cull down 83 images to somewhere in the 20s. Then I do another cull and bring that number down to 14. In the end, I chose 13 out of the 83. That's still a pretty high keeper rate and with 83 photos, I didn't need to overshoot at all. I didn't feel the need to and everything was simply working well. After this I do edits on the photos.
The ReEdit: Culling Down 83 Images to 14 Good Ones In Adobe Lightroom posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment