Monday, August 7, 2017

Review: Polaroid Snap Touch

Review: Polaroid Snap Touch
It took a while for me to wrap my head around the Polaroid Snap Touch--and it's not because I'm not accepting to what they're doing. It's more because of the fact that they're finding a way to appeal to the Snapchat generation in the form of a camera. Personally, I don't use Snapchat and never used it for anything else besides dating. When it comes to instant film cameras, I prefer, well, instant film. That's one of the biggest issues right here. The Polaroid Snap Touch doesn't use actual Polaroid film or even anything close to it. Instead, it uses zInk paper and has a printer built into the camera. You could say that it helped influence the Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10. And even then, I'm really not the customer for a camera like that simply because I know what's possible with the actual film.
Review: Polaroid Snap Touch posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment