Friday, August 4, 2017

Darren Lewey: Medium Format Landscape Photography and Abstracts in Morocco

Darren Lewey: Medium Format Landscape Photography and Abstracts in Morocco
I’m a photographer based in Morocco running tours and workshops within a day’s drive which includes Andalusia, Spain. I guess I’m strongly tempted to first explore locations that are closer to me than far-flung ones. It’s part of my ethos that there are things around that are photographically interesting and getting to know places a little bit can help. When I’m not teaching then I’m dedicated to personal portfolio development which I’ve been doing for the past year. Before that I had little time to set aside for my own work with developing my business and historically working in UK education and film making.
Darren Lewey: Medium Format Landscape Photography and Abstracts in Morocco posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment