Friday, February 24, 2017

Phoenie Chen’s Magnificent Images of the Northern Lights on Kodak Portra 800

Phoenie Chen’s Magnificent Images of the Northern Lights on Kodak Portra 800
"Truth to be told, I have never really gotten serious about photography." says Phoenie Chen in an email interview with the Phoblographer. "I take pictures mostly when I travel, once or twice a year. Both of my work and studies have nothing to do with art or photography. I guess photography is more like an escape from reality for me." Phoenie first got into shooting photos this way; and she loves to use Kodak Portra. In fact, these images were shot of the Northern Lights using Kodak Portra 800.
Phoenie Chen’s Magnificent Images of the Northern Lights on Kodak Portra 800 posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment