Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Review: WANDRD PRVKE 21 Backpack Camera Bag

Review: WANDRD PRVKE 21 Backpack Camera Bag
When WANDRD came out with the PRVKE pack a while back, it immediately became my favorite backpack style camera bag. The WANDRD PRVKE 21 is essentially the same bag, but smaller and thinner in some respects. Designed for the traveling photographer, my PRVKE pack has served me well for more than just traveling. On shoots where I need to bring lights, modifiers, tripods, and other big items that are essential, the bag has been a godsend--far better than any messenger bag that I've ever used. But for when I'm not traveling, the PRVKE 21 has served me even better.
Review: WANDRD PRVKE 21 Backpack Camera Bag posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment