Thursday, October 12, 2017

Stepping Out of Your Head with Street Photography: The Meditative Process

Stepping Out of Your Head with Street Photography: The Meditative Process
My name is Tom Souzer and I'm a self taught photographer from Pittsburgh PA .I've been shooting the streets of Pittsburgh for about 2 years now. I tend to focus on emotions, expressions, and fleeting moments. I personally like to not be seen while I'm out shooting (although it does happen from time to time) because I want to capture moments as they happen. I edit mostly in black and white using lightroom then Silver Efex Pro. I shoot with a fuji x pro 1 using either a 18mm or 23mm lens, when people here that I shoot digital they automatically think that I'm using autofocus but I would say 99% of the time Im zone focusing.
Stepping Out of Your Head with Street Photography: The Meditative Process posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment