Wednesday, July 12, 2017

This is Why Photographers Need to Print Their Photographs

This is Why Photographers Need to Print Their Photographs
After doing some research as to how large a print I could make with my current gear, I contacted a great print shop that was recommended to me and learned a little more about the paper types, etc. I chose to make a 24x36 print of the Santa Monica Pier at sunset on Hahnemühle paper. As soon as I hung the print on my wall I was hooked. Everyone decorates their home with wall art, so I wanted to decorate my home with my work. Call me narcissistic, but it’s immensely satisfying to see something you made displayed in physical form. Unfortunately, I don’t print as much for clients as I would like, but I have let my altruistic side take over a bit recently, presenting someone with a great looking print and seeing their reaction is such an amazing feeling.
This is Why Photographers Need to Print Their Photographs posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment