Sunday, July 16, 2017

Faraz Azhar’s Black and White Urban Geometry is a Solitary Study of Shapes

Faraz Azhar’s Black and White Urban Geometry is a Solitary Study of Shapes
My name is Faraz Azhar, I’m a travel photographer based in Dubai, UAE. Although I have a fulltime job as a banker, photography is my passion. I cherish black and white photography mostly for architectural photos. I believe that an architect spends endless hours imagining a structure that he is about to build, he draws countless shapes on paper before finalizing his design and he takes care of every little measurement and detail of that building; whether it’s a cornerstone or a pillar or any piece of metal or concrete. Capturing these fine details is an art. Taking photos of architecture in color makes it overwhelming and makes the viewer lose focus of what’s important in the scene…the fine architectural detail.
Faraz Azhar’s Black and White Urban Geometry is a Solitary Study of Shapes posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment