Friday, May 5, 2017

Why You’d Hire Me Over a “Guy With a Camera” On Instagram

Why You’d Hire Me Over a “Guy With a Camera” On Instagram
I'm a professional food photographer...let me stop right there. What do you think a professional photographer actually means? Well when it comes to taxes and marking your occupation down for legal reasons, it means that most of my taxable income is made by being a food photographer and getting hired, etc. So in translation, that means I earn my living and pay my bills taking pictures of food, chefs, sommeliers, restaurants and other things occasionally. Competition is wild but healthy and thankfully not as fierce as that of wedding, portrait or street photographers but it can't compare to the impact that social media has on our industry, especially Instagram (here's mine).
Why You’d Hire Me Over a “Guy With a Camera” On Instagram posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment