Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Review: The Hasselblad X1D for Street Photography

Review: The Hasselblad X1D for Street Photography
I like to work a scene when I'm out shooting the streets. I find a vibe or background or light or whatever that exudes life, and I drain every last drop of potential the hell out of it. In attempting to capture a split-second candid moment, it's absolutely critical that I use a camera that's quick, easy and inconspicuous. In the interest of remaining a stealth street photography ninja, it never seemed possible that I’d be able to make candid photos with any bulky, slower-paced and very obvious digital medium format camera. In June 2016, Hasselblad announced the first mirrorless digital medium format camera, the X1D-50c. Suddenly, it appeared the barriers to obtaining that "medium format look" in street photography had been demolished.
Review: The Hasselblad X1D for Street Photography posted first on http://thephoblographer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment